Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Follow up post

This is a passage that goes hand in hand with the last post I made.


Decisiveness

In life you must make decisions. Be decisive. It is very important. Hopefully you will make more good decisions than bad decisions, but ultimately it is better to have made a bad or poor decision than to have not made a decision at all. When you have made a decision, do not second-guess yourself. If you do there could be no end to it. Just make the best decision you can and then stick with it. If it was a bad decision, then you can learn from it.

In ancient Japan they believed you should have great spirit and determination, and when you need to, you should be able to decide in an instant.


Sound similar to 6 tabling to you? Lately I have been playing 6-8 tables which allows me less time to think so I have to decisive. Once I decide the outcome is irrelevant. I simply do the best i can with the information I have at the time. This has helped immensley with tilt. I have little to no time to feel emotion from a bad beat. My goal is to eliminate all emotions from poker. This is a graph of my session yesterday. Ay not time during the session did I check my results or have an idea wether I was ahead or behind. i know if I am playing poker I am making money and that is all that matters.





1 comment:

LuckySOB said...

Interested in bb/100 vs 4 tabling. 8 tabling at 2bb is more profitable than 4 tabling at 4bb per hour. Same money from poker, but double rakeback back and points. Any way, good luck.